ERM provides you Trainings that equip you for your new roles
CQC specifies that it is a legal requirement for health and social care staff to complete certain mandatory training as it relates to your special area of work. The employers are responsible for ensuring that all employees are qualified and that their training is up to date.
Training with ERM puts you in a state of satisfying mandatory training requirements to giving yourself an edge over the rest of the workforce, we teach the skills that improve lives and expand career prospects significantly.
Our trainers experiences, skills and knowledge helps has proven very effective to our many successful candidates whom have benefited from our mandatory trainings. Each training course offered by us, provides the opportunity to both build and develop critically important skills and knowledge for use in a variety of professional environments.
ERM Training courses are flexible, affordable and designed to work around your existing schedule. Our courses represent the ideal alternative to conventional adult education designed for existing health & social care workers interested in improving their skills, prospects, along with newcomers looking to begin rewarding new careers.
Many of the courses on offer require no prior experience or knowledge and our highly qualified, experienced and passionate trainers supports the trainees in both theoretical and practical skills required to ensuring;
- Staff & Client Safety
Moving & Handling
Our training services help individual and organisations to acquire the right skills to ensure the staff as well as service users safety. During the session, you’ll cover the following:
- Demonstrate an understanding of moving and handling and governing laws.
- Understand how to lift at height and using aids safely
- Explain the principles of moving and handling of persons & objects
- Understand how to protect your spine and the extent of handling injuries
- Take part in the practical application of theory to safely move an object.
Our trainings are available as a half or full-day course.
Infection control & prevention is an essential area of healthcare that applies for every day to day events both in workplace or their private homes. The aim is to ensure the safety of both staff and clients by maintaining health standards and application of basic principles of infection controls in workplace. We assist individuals & organisations to;
- Understand their obligations and responsibilities
- Understand how diseases are transmitted
- List of types of infections and how they spread
- The correct way to hand wash and use gloves
- How to dispose of waster properly
- Discuss how to respond safely to a range of different infection control scenarios
We are approved and accredited by several legislative bodies to ensure your organisation remains compliant. We deliver a number of open courses from our virtual classes to the face to face inhouse tailored towards your organisational needs.
If you’re ready to be genuinely trained & Certified, we’d love to hear from you.